Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Pronichev Alexander <dy...@mail.ru> on 2005/05/24 14:20:17 UTC

reloading files

Hi, I have the following question:
I need that my startup.pl file (loaded at startup by PerlRequire directive) will be reloaded, when I restart apache (send a SIGHUP). How can I do it?
Thanks.

Re: reloading files

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Pronichev Alexander wrote:
> No it doesn't hapens. I try to use "PerlFreshRestart On", but it doesn't work correctly for me.

Move to mp2.0, the perl is completely scratched on each restart.

Re: reloading files

Posted by Pronichev Alexander <dy...@agava.com>.
No it doesn't hapens. I try to use "PerlFreshRestart On", but it doesn't work correctly for me.

--
WBR dyker
Agava Software

Re: reloading files