Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 12:34:14 UTC

Status, Perl bridge

Hi dear developers,
There is an oppoutunity to use this portal for a client and I want to have a
clue about the situation of it.
I need to know road map and maybe time table of the jetspeed2 .
On the other hand if I can manage to convince them in the time table, I
would like to donate for Perl bridge pf jetspeed.
Is there anybody I can contact with in this regard.
Please lead me.
Regards
Arash

Re: Status, Perl bridge

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.
Arash,
are you looking more for a feature list timetable or when to expect
release of J2?

Regarding the perl bridge: I wrote the perl bridge and we use it in
production integrating legacy applications into the portal. What kind of
enhancements/improvements would you like to contribute?
Anything improving/enriching the J2 is welcome and I'm looking forward
to see your contributions.

Roger