Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aniket Khare <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/14 20:15:46 UTC

Solr Cloud setup and deoployment in Azure cloud

Hi,

I was looking for option to deploy SolrCloud in Azure. I am using ARM
templetes for the deployment.
Please refer the following link for ARM(Azure resource manager) templete.
https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/resource-group-authoring-templates/

Could you please let me know if there is any available ARM templete or
anyone have done similar set of deployment.

Aniket S. Khare

Re: Solr Cloud setup and deoployment in Azure cloud

Posted by Aniket Khare <an...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to add few more details.
I want to create 7 VM set where 4 servers will be used for solrcloud setup
and 3 VM as zokkeper instance.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Aniket Khare <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was looking for option to deploy SolrCloud in Azure. I am using ARM
> templetes for the deployment.
> Please refer the following link for ARM(Azure resource manager) templete.
> https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates
>
> https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/resource-group-authoring-templates/
>
> Could you please let me know if there is any available ARM templete or
> anyone have done similar set of deployment.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Aniket S. Khare

Aniket S. Khare