Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lois GreeneHernandez <lg...@knoa.com> on 2015/04/06 17:53:02 UTC

Alternative to Tabbed Panel

Hi All,

I have a form that uses tabbed panels (extended from wicket panels).  The problem is that the data models for each tab are not initialized unless that tab is clicked on.  I'm looking for a work around for this.  Basically I need a wicket component that allows me to hide and show logically grouped parts of a form.

Is there another type of wicket tabbed panel that I can use?  I'm under that impression that the wicket accordion panel does not have this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Lois J. Greene-Hernandez

Re: Alternative to Tabbed Panel

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lois,

you can try tabbed panels from wicket-jquery-ui:
http://7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/tabs/AdvancedTabsPage

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax