Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bill Blackmon <bi...@verizon.net> on 2002/08/17 03:11:42 UTC

multiple passes through action and validation

I have an action class that performs add, edits and deletes depending on the
arg
passed. On edit, I do not want validation to occur since there is no valid
data
and all of the validation errors appear. Is there a way around this or
should I put
the edit action in another class?

Re: multiple passes through action and validation

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.
Edits? I would think Edits and Adds are the two operations where validation
would be most important. Please clarify.

-Max