Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 17:27:38 UTC

Lightweight Tapestry5 Design/Code Switch plugin for Eclipse

FYI:

https://github.com/anjlab/eclipse-tapestry5-plugin

TapestryTools doesn't work good for this when you have multiple files with
same name, for example, multiple Index.tml files.
This plugin aims to fix this.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Lightweight Tapestry5 Design/Code Switch plugin for Eclipse

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.
Had not thought of an Outline view. That would be nice and you would not
have to worry about too many tabs.

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.