Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ana ben <an...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/04/24 09:08:44 UTC

retrive value from html to java

Can any one tell me how to retrive the pnumber value from the html in java file.

Re: retrive value from html to java

Posted by Christian Haselbach <ch...@tngtech.com>.
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 07:08:44AM -0000, ana  ben wrote:

> Can any one tell me how to retrive the pnumber value from the html in java file.

You mean what the equivalent of the ognl expression
"tool.product.pnumber" in java would be? Well, this depends on what
realy is behind the properties tool and product. But probably it is
equivalent to getTool().getProduct().getPnumber().

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian Haselbach - christian.haselbach@tngtech.com - +49 176 2082 5804
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring