Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ry." <im...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/09 16:37:11 UTC

Possible? Axis Client to "Pass On" Soap Request

Hi, I want to pass a fully formed SOAP message over a wireless network to a Web service client, and get the client to invoke the web service with it. I have seen examples of Axis taking parameters and using them to create the call the web service, however can anyone explain how to use Axis to invoke with the SOAP request I have already created?

Many thanks - I really appreciate your help

Ry. (Axis newbie).