Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by 18457090494 <18...@163.com> on 2019/11/04 02:33:36 UTC

question about Presto on Phoenix.

Hello, I'm a developer. I want to ask you a question about Presto on Phoenix. Currently, only phoenix-client-4.14.1-hbase-1.4 is supported by prestosql, because I only found phoenix-client-4.14.1-hbase-1.4-embedded.jar in / presto-server-322 / plugin / Phoenix. So Presto still can't support apache-phoenix-5.0.0-hbase-2.0?
Thinks,My Friend。

Re: question about Presto on Phoenix.

Posted by Vincent Poon <vi...@apache.org>.
Not sure if you're the same person, but there is an issue open
https://github.com/prestosql/presto/issues/1271
Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had time to try any
newer versions.
If you want to try yourself, you could start by building the phoenix-client
'embedded' classifier , and try using that in presto-phoenix