Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk> on 2002/08/27 22:55:30 UTC

Missing UTF8 conversion in svn_wc__remove_wcprops?

Hello

I'll admit to not really following all the UTF8 stuff, just leave it
to experts has been my view so far.  However while working on issue
749 I think I spotted a missing conversion.

In libsvn_wc/copy.c:svn_wc__remove_wcprops

  SVN_ERR (svn_wc__wcprop_path (&wcprop_path,
                                svn_wc_adm_access_path (adm_access),
                                0, subpool));
  (void) apr_file_remove (wcprop_path, subpool);

Should there be a svn_utf_cstring_from_utf8 in there?

--
Philip Martin

Re: Missing UTF8 conversion in svn_wc__remove_wcprops?

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk> writes:
> In libsvn_wc/copy.c:svn_wc__remove_wcprops
>
>   SVN_ERR (svn_wc__wcprop_path (&wcprop_path,
>                                 svn_wc_adm_access_path (adm_access),
>                                 0, subpool));
>   (void) apr_file_remove (wcprop_path, subpool);
>
> Should there be a svn_utf_cstring_from_utf8 in there?

Nah, just a call to svn_io_remove_file() instead of apr_file_remove().

I've got it as a local mod & will commit.  But first need to upgrade
httpd to a working head, rebuild/reinstall, reinstall subversion, and
run "make check" over dav... so watch for that commit later this year
:-).

-Karl