Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tad Marko <ta...@bhnetwork.com> on 2007/06/28 19:01:51 UTC

Symbolic Names

Howdy!

I searched the archives for some help on the concept of symbolic names
and found this thread:

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=10030

But the thread seems to be broken and I can't find out whatever became
of those discussions. Has such a feature been implemented yet?

Thanks,

Tad

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: Symbolic Names

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
This isn't the World of Warcraft forums where bumping a thread helps :)

Symbolic names have long been discussed here.  I would spend some more time
going through the archives.  http://svn.haxx.se/  is a good place to search,
better than the tigris.org email archive.

Regards,
Blair

RE: Symbolic Names

Posted by Tad Marko <ta...@bhnetwork.com>.