Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by James Ram <hb...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 10:34:23 UTC

HBase tutorial links.

Hi,

 I am new to HBase. Please suggest some links to learn HBase apart from
hbase.apache.org.

--
With Regards,
Jr.

Re: HBase tutorial links.

Posted by Eric <er...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure, but I think the topic starter hopes to find more info about
actual usage of HBase, beyond the absolute basics. My experience so far is
that good examples and tutorials are hard to find. You'll have to dive into
the API's if you want to use filters or anything beyond basic usage.

Re: HBase tutorial links.

Posted by Joseph Coleman <jo...@infinitecampus.com>.