Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa> on 2022/03/02 08:28:53 UTC

SMS Gateway failing to run

Hi devs

I hope you are all doing well.

I would like to ask if someone have encountered the issue or can
understand what is an issue and help.

Our SMS gateway was running okay with configurations of Infobip and was
sending sms just fine. But after some days it stopped to run (SMS wasn't
sent and the dropdown for service provider wasn't available)

We decide to restart the tomcat server so that it can restart the
messagegateway but now it throwing an error (attached the catalina.out)

I have also attached the server.xml file and application.yml file for
message-gateway to see the configurations.

Thank you in advance.

--

Mexina Daniel

Chief Executive Officer

Singo Africa Limited

  		Email:
  		mexina@singo.africa

  		Company Website:
  		https://singo.africa

  		Amala Website:
  		https://amala.co.tz

  		KopaSmart
  		https://kopasmart.app

  		Mobile:
  		+255 71 211 0791

  		Address:
  		Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor

  		P.O.BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

  [1] [2] [3] [4]

Links:
------
[1] https://tz.linkedin.com/in/mexina-daniel-0aaa64b8?trk=pub-pbmap
[2] http://this-is-a-sample-url.com
[3] https://twitter.com/mexinamiel?lang=en
[4] https://www.instagram.com/miel_beckie/?hl=en

Re: SMS Gateway failing to run

Posted by Sifiso <si...@skyburgsystems.org>.
Which fineract version are you using Mexina. This might be something that changed during the migration process.

Regards,

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hello team

> [...]

> messagegateway but now it throwing an error (attached the catalina.out)
>
> I have also attached the server.xml file and application.yml file for
> message-gateway to see the configurations.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> --
>
> Mexina Daniel
>
> Chief Executive Officer
>
> Singo Africa Limited
>
> Email:
> mexina@singo.africa
>
> Company Website:
> https://singo.africa
>
> Amala Website:
> https://amala.co.tz
>
> KopaSmart
> https://kopasmart.app
>
> Mobile:
> +255 71 211 0791
>
> Address:
> Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor

Links:
------

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hi Arnold

> [...]

> messagegateway but now it throwing an error (attached the catalina.out)
>
> I have also attached the server.xml file and application.yml file for
> message-gateway to see the configurations.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> --
>
> Mexina Daniel
>
> Chief Executive Officer
>
> Singo Africa Limited
>
> Email:
> mexina@singo.africa
>
> Company Website:
> https://singo.africa
>
> Amala Website:
> https://amala.co.tz
>
> KopaSmart
> https://kopasmart.app
>
> Mobile:
> +255 71 211 0791
>
> Address:
> Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor

Links:
------

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mexina,

Which fineract version are you running?

I took a quick look at the logs you attached and there's this piece:

*Exception in thread "pool-6-thread-1"
org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException$NotFound: 404 Not

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hi James

We have been using tomcat 7 even when the SMS was working.

The MaxSpareThreads is provided in the connector that runs the platform
and I tried to remove the variable and the result is the same, SMS
gateways gives the same errors.

Kind Regards

--

Mexina Daniel

Chief Executive Officer

Singo Africa Limited

  		Email:
  		mexina@singo.africa

  		Company Website:
  		https://singo.africa

  		Amala Website:
  		https://amala.co.tz

  		KopaSmart
  		https://kopasmart.app

  		Mobile:
  		+255 71 211 0791

  		Address:
  		Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor

  		P.O.BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

  [1] [2] [3] [4]

On 02-03-2022 19:56, James Dailey wrote:

> Hi Mexina
>
> I'm not sure this helps, but the error showing was MaxSpareThreads,
> "Setting property 'maxSpareThreads' to '75' did not find a matching
> property." which was (apparently) removed in Tomcat 6.
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4756918/tomcat-7-maxsparethreads-livedeploy-debug#4821354
>  [5]
>
> Did you upgrade?
>
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 12:29 AM Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi devs
>>
>> I hope you are all doing well.
>>
>> I would like to ask if someone have encountered the issue or can
>> understand what is an issue and help.
>>
>> Our SMS gateway was running okay with configurations of Infobip and
>> was sending sms just fine. But after some days it stopped to run (SMS
>> wasn't sent and the dropdown for service provider wasn't available)
>>
>> We decide to restart the tomcat server so that it can restart the
>> messagegateway but now it throwing an error (attached the
>> catalina.out)
>>
>> I have also attached the server.xml file and application.yml file for
>> message-gateway to see the configurations.
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Mexina Daniel
>>
>> Chief Executive Officer
>>
>> Singo Africa Limited
>>
>> Email:
>> mexina@singo.africa
>>
>> Company Website:
>> https://singo.africa
>>
>> Amala Website:
>> https://amala.co.tz
>>
>> KopaSmart
>> https://kopasmart.app
>>
>> Mobile:
>> +255 71 211 0791
>>
>> Address:
>> Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor
>>
>> P.O.BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

Links:
------

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.