Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ken Tam <ke...@bea.com> on 2005/02/26 01:05:34 UTC

Driving towards Beehive Beta

The Beehive JIRA now has a V1Beta version tag.  I suggest interested
parties start the drive to a Beta1 release by looking at JIRA and doing
the following:

1) if you think an existing issue needs to be resolved for beta, change
its "Fix for" field to "V1Beta".  Resolve disagreements via discussion
on this list.

2) if you are currently assigned an issue that has its "Fix for" field
set to V1Beta, please prioritize fixing it, or make a case for why it
doesn't need to be fixed for beta.  If you own V1Beta issues and don't
indicate that you're doing any work to resolve them (say, some feedback
in the issue every few days), someone else may step in and take over.

3) if there's something that you think needs to be fixed for beta that
doesn't have a corresponding JIRA issue, please open one.

Unless someone else wants to do it, I'll take responsibility for making
sure all issues have owners (ie, feel free when doing #3 to leave it
unassigned, I'll pick an appropriate owner to start with).

We've got a JIRA filter set up to help view all current V1Beta issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&reque
stId=10722

(you can also get to this via "Find Issues / Filter: Manage").