Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/06/12 08:40:13 UTC

news feed for our site?

Hi!

We have the option to add a blog to blogs.apache.org. This is just a plain roller setup but it's a nice goodie to have some blog.

But the really nice feature is that we are able to add those to our CMS and setup a buildbot to refresh this on a daily basis.

There are (at least) 2 options how this could look like:

http://openwebbeans.apache.org (section "Latest News")

or

http://tomee.apache.org/ (section "Latest News")

wdyt?
Would not be too much work to set up.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: news feed for our site?

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a lot of differences between the two.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Re: news feed for our site?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.