Posted to users@maven.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/24 20:30:08 UTC

stop downloading

I am using maven jetty pluign  and when ever i  run   the start server  goal
maven tries to download a jar file which i installed manually , i installed
this manually becasue of not having in any global repositories , how can i
disable this download feature it  takes time  every  time i  try to run  my
application on jetty through maven .

Re: stop downloading

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I would assume that it is simply looking to download the pom file for the jar.

You need to run "mvn install:install-file" again and this time be sure
to specify -DgeneratePom=true along with the other values.

Wayne