Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 10:21:13 UTC

BUG ??? Move up paragraph before running it delete paragraph content

Hi,
Try this one...
Open new notebook
add some test in paragraph 1 using %md and execute it
add some text in paragraph two but DO NOT execute it
using the right gear, click on move up
*the paragraph is deleted.* if this was with a lot of code this is painful
(trust me :-))

Eran

Re: BUG ??? Move up paragraph before running it delete paragraph content

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.
submitted (#136) sorry I can't fix it :-)

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@apache.org>.