Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 04:04:21 UTC

Shale-test 1.0.3-snapshot dependency for Tomahawk, but Struts/shale 1.0.2 dependency for api/impl/sandbox

Our Shale-test dependencies aren't consistent.  We're using
struts/shale 1.0.2 for api, impl, and sandbox, but 1.0.3-snapshot for
tomahawk.

Since these have different Test method signatures, this is a mess.

Matthias, it looks like you upgraded Tomahawk.  Care to make the
upgrade for the other pieces as well?

Re: Shale-test 1.0.3-snapshot dependency for Tomahawk, but Struts/shale 1.0.2 dependency for api/impl/sandbox

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
sure,
when I am back from LA, I'll do it

--