Posted to user@tika.apache.org by David Meikle <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/16 18:27:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Tika 1.5 RC2

Hi,

On 9 Feb 2014, at 22:53, Dave Meikle <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Tika 1.5.
> least three +1 Tika PMC votes are cast.
>
>    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Tika 1.5
>    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>
> Here is my +1 for the release.

The vote passes as follows:

+1 Dave Meikle
+1 Julien Nioche
+1 Oleg Tikhonov
+1 Sergey Beryozkin
+1 Hong-Thai Nguyen
+0 Nick Burch
+1 Chris Mattmann
+1 Michael McCandless
+1 Ken Krugler

All voters are Tika PMC members.

I note Nick’s +0 due to that fact my new key has not been signed by anyone else. Assuming there is no objections on releasing with this given the signature if valid, I will push out the release.  I will also try to meet up with some fellow committers in the near future.

Cheers,
Dave