Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kumarasamyr <ku...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 00:18:34 UTC

What are the required properties for WSS4JOutInterceptor and WSS4JInInterceptor ?

What are required properties for WSS4JOutInterceptor and WSS4JInInterceptor
If I do not mention signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
properties in interceptors then I'm getting exception even after adding
bcprov-jdk15-146.jar.

*java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting
AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding*

How should I edit signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
properties in interceptors configuration ?

so is there any tutorial or any reference available to understand this
properties?

Thanks
Kumar

Re: What are the required properties for WSS4JOutInterceptor and WSS4JInInterceptor ?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Blog articles #12 and #14 might help you:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index  (interceptor
method, not WS-SecPol method).

Glen

On 03/01/2012 06:18 PM, kumarasamyr wrote:
> What are required properties for WSS4JOutInterceptor and WSS4JInInterceptor
> If I do not mention signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
> properties in interceptors then I'm getting exception even after adding
> bcprov-jdk15-146.jar.
>
> *java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting
> AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding*
>
> How should I edit signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
> properties in interceptors configuration ?
>
> so is there any tutorial or any reference available to understand this
> properties?
>
> Thanks
> Kumar

Glen Mazza