Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/01/28 12:41:23 UTC

move MPOM in ASF jira (was Re: ASF pom release)

Hello,
I have changed the subject.
As asked by Benson, it's probably better to move MPOM from codehaus
jira to ASF jira.

So I have created a jira entry :

I'd like maven dev give me or add in the jira entry their id.

Thanks !
--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy

Re: move MPOM in ASF jira (was Re: ASF pom release)

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ar...@exoplatform.com>.
I tried :-)
It's not working.
Some users don't exist