Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com> on 2007/11/08 16:41:18 UTC

[MRM-435] Need to review repository defaults

I'm working through the open jiras and i keep coming across this one.

[MRM-435] Need to review repository defaults
default location, as it is not particularly friendly to seting up as a
standalone web application. I believe there is insufficient error
handling to correct this situation if the user forgets to first set the
variables during installation.

What kind of resolution is being proposed for this?

I think this one can be closed.
As ...
1) The logging has been updated.
2) The repositories screen shows a big fat red error box if the
directory is invalid, can't be found, can't be created, or can't be
written to.

What else is there?

--
- Joakim Erdfelt
  joakim@erdfelt.com

Re: [MRM-435] Need to review repository defaults

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'm not so sure, but I'm happy to push it out - have done so.

- Brett

Brett Porter - brett@apache.org