Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Chris Zeng <pl...@21cn.com> on 2007/11/26 07:53:43 UTC

bug in MapContainerImpl.java

I found there is an bug in write method in the MapContainerImpl.java。When I
used IndexTypes.DISK_INDEX. If we add some data in MapContainer, then we
delete the last we added and add one.The index will be looped.The reason is
the inconsistence of index between memory and file. Imagine we add 'A', 'B',
'C' the three elements in the MapContainer, the the last element is 'C',
when we delete 'C', In memory the next info in the index of 'B'  points to
'C', and in file, it points to "-1". Then we add an new element "D". Then
D's next is point to itself.

Re: bug in MapContainerImpl.java

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris

could you raise a jira issue for this: http://issues.apache.org/
activemq/browse/AMQ
You'll have to log in to create a new issue

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/