Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "esteban.llanos@correounivalle.edu.co" <es...@correounivalle.edu.co> on 2017/09/13 21:28:41 UTC

Attach Javadoc

Good afternoon everybody.

I already install the Apache UIMA framework on my PC and configure the UIMA plugins on my Eclipse IDE. I'm trying some of the default examples but i can't attach the Javadoc, i follow instructions that i found in the "1.1 Using named Eclipse User Libraries" section but it doesn't work as i expect, i just get this message: "Note: The attached Javadoc could not be retrieved as the specified Javadoc location is either wrong or currently not accessible.". I would like to have this option available so if anyone can help me solve this problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Re: Attach Javadoc

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

Sorry to hear of the trouble adding Javadocs.

Is it possible that the javadoc location you gave was incorrect?

If you downloaded the UIMA distribution binary and unzipped it into (for
example) c:\myUima, you should have a folder c:\myUima\apache-uima\docs\d\api

I think that that would be the folder to use when specifying the javadoc for the
UIMA jars.

If you're still having trouble, please post more details, including which
version of UIMA and Eclipse you are using, how you have set up Eclipse to use
UIMA, etc.

-Marshall