Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 13:53:14 UTC

we currently have 31 PR’s that are not landed

https://github.com/apache/metron/pulls

This seems a little large given that I *think* we have been at around 19 or
so consistently.

Re: we currently have 31 PR’s that are not landed

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Assuming the unincubating process is almost completed (I don't know if
that's true or not), I think there are some simple, obvious priorities
based on our pending 0.4.0 release.  Things like METRON-833, METRON-819,
and METRON-953 should probably get finalized and merged in asap.

Also, we have some big wins, like METRON-508, METRON-950, METRON-844,
METRON-891, etc. (not an authoritative review) which I would love to see in
the release.

That said, doing a general call to review PRs without huge changes
(METRON-777, I'm lookin' at you) and get them merged is probably a good
idea.

Jon

--

Jon