Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/02/05 13:10:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release flink-shaded 10.0

Hello,

I would like to kick off the next release of flink-shaded. The main
feature are new modules that bundle zookeeper&curator, that will allow
us to support zk 3.4 and 3.5 .

Additionally we fixed an issue where slightly older dependencies than
intended were bundled in the flink-shaded-hadoop-2-uber jar, which was
flagged by security checks.

Are there any other changes that people are interested in doing?

Regards,

Chesnay

Re: [DISCUSS] Release flink-shaded 10.0

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
 +1 for the new flink-shaded release. Thanks for driving this Chesnay!

Best,
Jincheng

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月8日周六 下午12:52写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.