Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 14:03:21 UTC

ant version 1.8.2 or later is required for Tomcat 7 build

Hi,

With r1570844 Tomcat build requires ant  version 1.8.2 or later.
The BUILDING.txt describes "Install Apache Ant 1.8.x on your computer".
 I will change it to "Install Apache Ant 1.8.2 or later on your computer".
Wdyt?

Regards
Violeta

Re: ant version 1.8.2 or later is required for Tomcat 7 build

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.

> With r1570844 Tomcat build requires ant  version 1.8.2 or later.
> The BUILDING.txt describes "Install Apache Ant 1.8.x on your computer".
>  I will change it to "Install Apache Ant 1.8.2 or later on your computer".
> Wdyt?

+1.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko