Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> on 2010/09/27 18:54:23 UTC

Re: "Node added" event type filter applies to parent node

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> Funnily I stumbled across the same problem last week - actually the
> behaviour is correct. The spec states that the node type of the parent
> item is checked - in case of node added/removed events, this is the
> parent node.
> I think this limits its usage but its the spec...

Thanks for the clarification! Looks like we have a bug in Sling, then.
I'll investigate some more and post a bug there.
(Cross-posting to dev@sling)

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway

Re: "Node added" event type filter applies to parent node

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Vidar Ramdal  wrote
>>> Vidar Ramdal  wrote

>> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Funnily I stumbled across the same problem last week - actually the
>>> behaviour is correct. The spec states that the node type of the parent
>>> item is checked - in case of node added/removed events, this is the
>>> parent node.
>>> I think this limits its usage but its the spec...
>
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
>> Thanks for the clarification! Looks like we have a bug in Sling, then.
>> I'll investigate some more and post a bug there.
>
> Never mind this - it seems it was fixed with SLING-1494.

I think I finally fixed this in the Sling eventing last week, so current
trunk should be fine now.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: "Node added" event type filter applies to parent node

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.