Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 23:27:23 UTC

[proposal] Add some meaningful 'component' entries to JIRA

JIRA has a field for the relevant component(s) for a bug.  Currently
the list of choices is empty and we're not making use of this field.
I suggest we use the following choices:

general
tomahawk
tomahawk (RI compatability)
sandbox
examples
JSF 1.1

The last entryI think would be particularly useful for tracking JSF
compliance issues.  Before the TCK we should be focusing our energies
on achieving JSF compliance.  I think it would also be good to
highlight problems with Tomahawk and the RI as they are discovered.

sean

Re: [proposal] Add some meaningful 'component' entries to JIRA

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Manfred,

Did you add these to JIRA yet?

sean