Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/06 08:46:18 UTC

OFBIZ OSGi - WAS: Brain-storm: OFBIZ on Grails

Hi Raj,

I have some questions / ideas regarding OSGi - shall we use your ofbiz-osgi
forum on sourceforge for our discussions?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: OFBIZ OSGi - WAS: Brain-storm: OFBIZ on Grails

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

There are couple of bundles. I will bundle them together in a zip and
upload it on sourceforge and let you know.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by chris snow <ch...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also consider the new effort David is doing/leading on multi-tenants (I say that because I know there are implications on
Delegator...)

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.