Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/21 16:08:09 UTC

grid + crud

Hello, everyone.
I have a question, can I add the update delete functionality to the grid?
Grid is very useful to display the lists, and recently I have read how to
overwrite rendering of some properties of the content. Now I want to add
buttons, or actionlinks that will lead to deletion of the entity instance.
And how can I bind checkbox state (true/false), to the boolean variable?

Re: grid + crud

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I am sure you will find what you are look for at
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

Regards
François

Re: grid + crud

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can have a look to these demos :

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/tables/gridmodel1
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/tables/gridwithdeletecolumn1

Manu

2011/9/21 bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com>

> Hello, everyone.
> I have a question, can I add the update delete functionality to the grid?
> Grid is very useful to display the lists, and recently I have read how to
> overwrite rendering of some properties of the content. Now I want to add
> buttons, or actionlinks that will lead to deletion of the entity instance.
> And how can I bind checkbox state (true/false), to the boolean variable?

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
ATOS Worldline
+33 (0)6 47 47 42 02