Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by parimal gain <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/20 04:25:27 UTC

Content rendring in communication event detail screen

Hi All,

While testing communication event I found, on communication event
detail page, content section displays the source code of associated
eMail template instead of the original content. When I dig inside code
I found that the content field has attribute encode-output="false".
The xsd file has the definition that if its true then the content will
be encode, but since here its false it means the content will not
encode while rendering. I had tried this on trunk also and the same
behavior exists there.
I changed it to ture(in local) to see the effect, but I didn't find
any changes, so I just wanted to understand -
1) Is these is bug in system?
2) Will content section always display the source code?
3) Is there any work around to display content only not source code?

Thanks in advance for all response .............
--
Parimal

Re: Content rendring in communication event detail screen

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@tcs.com>.
Hi Parimal,
                     Just give a try with encode-output= "false".I guess
it should work.

Regards
Harsha

From:
parimal gain <ga...@gmail.com>
To:
user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date:
06/24/2013 07:00 PM
Re: Content rendring in communication event detail screen

Hi Saurabh,

Its an xml Form attribute, and its rendering email template as is i.e.
without encoding.

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Content rendring in communication event detail screen

Posted by parimal gain <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saurabh,

Posted by SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com>.

--
*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH

Re: Content rendring in communication event detail screen

Posted by parimal gain <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by parimal gain <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,