Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de> on 2021/10/04 09:38:09 UTC

Re: JDK 17 - TomEE TCK

Hi,

thanks for the J17 work - the TCK looks indeed very promising & good.

I am wondering, if we should have a (fast) 8.0.9 to support JDK-17 for
end-users?

Gruss
Richard

Am Donnerstag, dem 30.09.2021 um 10:43 +0200 schrieb Jean-Louis
Monteiro:

Re: JDK 17 - TomEE TCK

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
I'll dump the information into a specific email thread
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com