Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/06 10:39:07 UTC

[Task] Some easy to fix issues/feature for project Linkis-1.0.3

Hi Community:

Here are some easy-to-fix issues or feature:
#1160 [Bug] NPE in CsJobListener
#1159 [Bug] Add JAVA_HOME for ProcessEngineConnLaunch
#1158 [Bug] NPE of api '/linkisManager/rm/engines'
#1157 [Bug] Shell engine will not append shell-stdout into persisted-log
#1151 [Feature] Optimize the login user association limit of the query
results of the datasource/dbs http interface
#1144 [Bug] The engine will not automatically exit when it is in the
starting state
#1143 [Bug] Cannot be processed when the submitted task script is empty code
#1142 [Feature] Task submit with ECM health check

You can see the  easy-to-fix issues details here[1].
If you are interested in any of the above issues, please reply :”I want to
fix issues [xxxxx]” in the github comment area below of this(
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/1161), and please also
reply ”I want to fix issues [xxxxx]”  to this email.
If you have any questions, you can also discuss by replying to this email.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/1161

Best Regards
Xia Chen