Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Harold Arando <ar...@estudiantes.ucbcba.edu.bo> on 2001/06/19 18:01:26 UTC

how protect servlets with parameters specifies?

Hi, again I.... thaks again for your help... for: how protect servlet? my servlet now work with AuthType Basic fine, but I have other question.. you maybe can help me

my servlet named: AdministrationServlet.class receive parameters how:

defe/servlet/defe.servlets.AdministrationServlet?option=kategorie&nr=18&user=lui    (or)
defe/servlet/defe.servlets.AdministrationServlet?option=list&nr=87&user=mark     (or)
defe/servlet/defe.servlets.AdministrationServlet?option=anwender&nr=32&user=karl

but I only like protect my servlet when  my servlet receive option=list and no matter the values of other parameters how nr and user

help me please

in my http.conf put:

<Location "/defe/servlet/defe.servlets.AdministrationServlet?option=list">  (but not run)
  Deny from All
  AuthName "Access for only valid users(with location)"
  AuthType Basic
  AuthUserFile "c:/passwords/pass"
  <Limit GET POST>
  require valid-user