Posted to mirrors@apache.org by no...@ebay.com on 2020/03/02 11:08:18 UTC

Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon

![eBay](http://p.eBaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/logoEBay_x45.gif)

Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon

Hello ,

Thanks for contacting eBay Customer Service.

We know you need to get your question answered quickly, and in most cases,
you'll get a reply from us within 24 to 36 hours.. But depending on the
question you asked and how many other questions we have to answer right now,
it might take up to 72 hours for you to hear back from us.

It will slow things down if you send more than one message about the same
issue. We'll answer as soon as we can.

If you need to contact us about anything else, here's how:
1\. Click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.
2\. Enter information about your issue, and then click the "Search" button.
Alternately, you can click the "Contact us" button and choose the topic that
best matches your question or concern.
3\. You'll be given information about your question and the best way to
contact us.

We appreciate your patience while we get you the answers you need.

Thanks,

eBay

eBay Document ID: 82592495003

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our [user
agreement](https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-
agreement?id=4259) and [privacy
notice](https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behavior-policies/user-
privacy-notice?id=4260). Learn how to [recognize fake (spoof)
emails](https://www.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-account/recognising-
spoof-emails?id=4195).

Copyright (C) 2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are
trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.