Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/01 18:10:35 UTC

Re: Docs page issues

As mentioned over on the user list I have fixed the issue with the location
of the 0.18/trunk content (by undoing the slight location shift that lead
to it).

There are some other changes needing made to make to the website relating
to documentation so I'll do something about links to the previous versions
when I'm doing that.

Robbie

Re: Docs page issues

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.