Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Anushka Samaranayake <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 22:49:40 UTC

Apache Jena JENA-625 Data Tables for SPARQL (GSOC-2014)

Hi All,

I'm a B. Eng Software Engineering Undergraduate from University of
Westminster .I'm currently doing my 3rd year internship at WSO2 [1] which
is an Open Source middleware company in Sri Lanka. This is my first time in
GSOC.
I was going through the ideas page and I'm quite attracted to $subject.
I'm a proficient Java developer and I would like to involve this developer
community.

Please advise me with more information to continue this project .

[1] http://wso2.com/

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Anushka Samaranayake*

mobile  :-  *+94712889146*
blog      :- http://anushkasandaru1.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn:- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anushka-samaranayaka/44/489/63

Re: Apache Jena JENA-625 Data Tables for SPARQL (GSOC-2014)

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 13/03/14 05:42, Anushka Samaranayake wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Is there any mentor for $subject?

Yes (me).  As you may have seen from the list, the form of the project
is evolving and the details getting refined.

	Andy

Posted by Anushka Samaranayake <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

Posted by Anushka Samaranayake <an...@gmail.com>.