Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2015/05/01 03:37:01 UTC

Re: 0.10 release time frame?

I'd like to see one fairly soon. I'm currently working through a few
sasl-related interop issues between proton-c and proton-j, but once that is
done and gordon's map fix lands, I think we would be in decent shape to put
out a 0.10 in short order.

--Rafael

Re: 0.10 release time frame?

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
It appears the consensus is to have a release fairly soon.
I want be able to get the codec work in time for the 0.10 release.
These changes do have an impact on Robbies test code as some impl classes
are used directly.

Given the magnitude of the changes and the impact it has on the code base
and related projects, I'm of the opinion that it's best to aim to land this
on the trunk soon after the 0.10 release.
That will give us enough time to test and weed out any bugs for the 0.11
release.

Rajith

Re: 0.10 release time frame?

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
+1

--
-K

Re: 0.10 release time frame?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 05/01/2015 02:37 AM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> I'd like to see one fairly soon. I'm currently working through a few
> sasl-related interop issues between proton-c and proton-j, but once that is
> done and gordon's map fix lands, I think we would be in decent shape to put
> out a 0.10 in short order.

The map fix is now in.

Re: 0.10 release time frame?

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
+1

I'd like to see an official release with the SASL updates as soon as
practical.

-Ted