Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/05/13 14:51:38 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Move the ignite-yarn, ignite-geospatial, ignite-schedule to the Ignite Extensions

Folks,

I've found that the following modules are rarely used and haven't been
change for a few years, but  they are released each time Ignite being
released. It seems we can safely move all of them to the Extensions
project.

The list:
- ignite-yarn
- ignite-geospatial
- ignite-schedule

WDYT?

Re: [DISCUSSION] Move the ignite-yarn, ignite-geospatial, ignite-schedule to the Ignite Extensions

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Folks,

Let's extend a bit the list of modules for moving to the Ignite Extensions.

The list:

- ignite-yarn
- ignite-geospatial
- ignite-mesos