Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matt England <me...@mengland.net> on 2005/09/27 11:06:12 UTC

Skipped tests in 'make check'?

I remember asking this before, but the archives are hard to search for
svn-users, so I re-ask:

Should I be concerned about these skipped tests for 'make check'?

"
At least one test was SKIPPED, checking /home/builds/subversion-1.2.3/tests.log
SKIP:  revert_tests.py 2: reverting to corrupt text base should fail
SKIP:  utf8_tests.py 1: conversion of paths and logs to/from utf8
"

-Matt

Re: Skipped tests in 'make check'?

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Matt England wrote:

> I remember asking this before, but the archives are hard to search for
> svn-users, so I re-ask:
>
> Should I be concerned about these skipped tests for 'make check'?

No.

-- Brane