Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mukesh choudhary <of...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 21:14:17 UTC

help!!!!!!!!

hiiiiiiii to all.......
can someone plzz tell me when ofbiz came in existense.

plzz tell me date.

Re: help!!!!!!!!

Posted by mukesh choudhary <of...@gmail.com>.
thanks for reply sir.......

i m just collecting the info about OFBiz....
n i m also require it for searching job on OFBiz........
i m really exited to work on OFBiz....

plzz tell me am i commucating with THE DAVID E. JONES..............

thanks

Re: help!!!!!!!!

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.