Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jack Wang <ja...@jingqi.com> on 2000/06/27 03:34:04 UTC

»Ø¸´: How does Cocoon deal with i18n problem ?

Hi,Mike,

I describe my problem with a example. I can use the Cocoon's hello-page
example: http://localhost/hello/hello-page.xml.
But when I add Chinese code in the hello-page.xml and change coresponding
encodeing , the result has no Chinese code, but "... ?? ?? ??".

I changeed the hello-page.xml as :
"
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='gb2312'?>
<paragraph>This is my first Cocoon page!  CHINESE CODE HERE</paragraph>"

When I don't use (encoding='gb2312'), I meeet "Error found handling the
request".

Jackwang

??: Re: How does Cocoon deal with i18n problem ?