Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by aliya khan <al...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/27 11:18:36 UTC

help me

Dear fellows

i'm writing my thesis on SOAP. Can any one tell me in a bit detail what are
the  strengths and weaknesses of this protocol and what needs to be done to
improve it ?

also can some one send me a soap messaging example using Visual Basic 6 and
soap toolkit. or java and apache-soap.

my email address is aliyakhan333@hotmail.com

THANKS.

soap-user@ws.apache.or

Re: help me

Posted by Kim Falk Jorgensen <fa...@daimi.au.dk>.
Hi,

    I just turned in my masters thesis, called "Implementing distributed
systems, using Web Service technology". The contribution is to evaluate
the usability of the Web Service technology (i.e SOAP, WSDL etc.) in
implementing distrubted systems. If it can provide any insperation, it
can be found at:

http://www.daimi.au.dk/~falk/speciale/

-- Kim.