Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl> on 2016/04/07 17:25:36 UTC

change graph name?

How can I change/edit the graph name of an existing graph in marmotta?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
E michel.bohms@tno.nl<ma...@tno.nl>

Location<http://www.tno.nl/locaties/DTM>

[cid:image001.gif@01D190F2.7F15DE40]<http://www.tno.nl/>

Re: change graph name?

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Michel,

the label in the "Context Manager" is taken from one of these rdf
properties: rdfs:label, dct:title, dc:title, skos:prefLabel (in that order)

So just update/set the rdfs:label for the context/graph in the marmotta
triple store.

If none of these properties does exist, the UI takes the local name of the
URI (the last element) as a fallback.

Best,
Jakob

Bohms, H.M. (Michel) <mi...@tno.nl> schrieb am Do., 7. Apr. 2016 um