Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2010/12/19 23:58:12 UTC

Build 1.5-M4 release tonight?

I'm going to build a 1.4.x release tonight.  Should I build a 1.5
release as well?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Build 1.5-M4 release tonight?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <
> jeremy@wickettraining.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm going to build a 1.4.x release tonight.  Should I build a 1.5
>> release as well?
>>

> The new example in wicket-examples about resource aggregation is not
> finished yet.
> Also the ticket for the new html5 input types is not closed yet because the
> new impls are not reviewed yet. If it is a problem to have these impls in
> 1.5-M4 and we close the ticket in M5 or RC1 then I'll need some more time.

Yeah, I waited on the 1.5-M4.  It was partially for the reasons you
mentioned.  The other reason was that there are tons of issues with
"fix version = 1.5-M4", but they aren't fixed (still open).  It was
2am, and I didn't feel like going through and selecting all of them to
bulk remove fix version and take a chance on messing one up because I
was sleepy :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.