Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/10/26 06:39:25 UTC

Generic resource reference for video / audio playback

Hi guys,

as I wrote in the confluence page about new Wicket 8 features, I wanted
to ask you what you think about a generic resource reference to handle
with media files located at the file system of the server or at least
are reachable by java streams. This would it make easier to point to a
media server and get the content from there.

What do you think?

kind regards

Tobias

Fwd: Generic resource reference for video / audio playback

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
I am going to write a number of examples for this reference, soon.

kind regards

Tobias

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

just saw the implementation of apache vfs:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-vfs/filesystems.html

This can be used with the new FileSystemResourceReference

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

thanks for the fast response. If you have further suggestions please let
me know - also for the API.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: Generic resource reference for video / audio playback