Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/02/29 03:01:08 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/webapp/lenya/bin crawl_and_index.xml

michi@apache.org wrote:

> michi       2004/02/28 17:06:21
>
>   Modified:    src/webapp/lenya/bin crawl_and_index.xml
>   Log:
>   Usage added

This commit was brought to you by Stefano's bandwidth as Michi is
currently staying at my place here in Boston (and washing the dishes as
I'm typing this ;-)

Finally, after a long time of being hosted, I'm the one hosting :-)

--
Stefano.

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/webapp/lenya/bin crawl_and_index.xml

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> michi@apache.org wrote:
>
>> michi       2004/02/28 17:06:21
>>
>>   Modified:    src/webapp/lenya/bin crawl_and_index.xml
>>   Log:
>>   Usage added
>

> This commit was brought to you by Stefano's bandwidth as Michi is
> currently staying at my place here in Boston (and washing the dishes
> as I'm typing this ;-)

well, I didn't mind doing the dishes, because Stefano has made an
excellent pasta

> Finally, after a long time of being hosted, I'm the one hosting :-)

I'll be back for more pasta ;-)