Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/09/29 21:31:09 UTC

[tiger] speedup of startup [was: [tiger] speedup of startup and extension to view annotation]

Hi!
> For the speedup thing (with a new context parameter) I'll try to
> implement my thoughts in LifecycleListener2 and create a simple benchmark.
> Then we will see if its worth it.

I created https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-301 with a first
try to speedup startup times, so everyone can download it and give it a try.

As written in the issue, if we would like to add it to the codebase,
I'll do the test-case, documentation thing.

Ciao,
Mario