Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <jo...@eyecatching.com> on 2000/11/09 19:34:29 UTC

What is the Stylebook

The Xalan package comes with a Stylebook.jar file but I
have seen no mention for what it is used for.

Can anyone  supply some pointers ??

Is StyleBook part of another standard ??

TIA
John G

Re: What is the Stylebook

Posted by Barry Draper <ba...@informix.com>.
Can you tell us where to find the StyleBook source code?
I have tried contacting the StyleBook author, Pier P. Fumagalli, without
success.
I ask because I have had problems building Xerces-Java documentation (which
uses StyleBook)
using StyleBook and would like to try to debug it.

Thanks.
Barry Draper
Informix Software, Inc.
Oakland, CA